- V&V’s Elite Investor Program is designed to provide a complete and comprehensive service from purchasing the right property to maximizing its revenue capability.
- This program has proven results for acquiring low income housing and creating the optimum cash flow as soon as possible as long as the Investor follows the guidelines set forth.
- Deviation from these guidelines will effect the financial projections V&V strategizes for the Investor.
- If the Investor opts to contradict these guidelines, the Investor must realize that V&V will do everything in its capabilities for a successful transaction but V&V is then exempt from the Investor’s original expectations.
- Please read the guidelines carefully and discuss with V&V staff any questions you may have.
- Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
- Capitalization rates, financial projections and rent payments cannot be guaranteed by V&V.
- Eligibility into the program is not guaranteed.
- Before receiving the guidelines, the investor must first fill out the Investor Profile Sheet, then be qualified and approved by our executive team.
- Qualification and approval of each investor will be determined by either the Account Executive, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, or any combination thereof.
- By submitting the Investor Profile Sheet, it is accepted that the investor has read and agreed to the terms of this legal notice.